Sharper Coding for Trauma with ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS
KJ Trauma Consulting, LLC is pleased to offer this unique training opportunity for trauma data professionals!
Please download our flyer below.
- Learn ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding and at the same time
- Specific trauma emphasis within the practice scenarios
- Facilitated by an experienced Trauma Data Manager and
taught by AHIMA approved ICD-10-CM/PCS trainers.
of 20 participants
- Presentation, course
book and case scenario teaching tools (download the agenda below)
- ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS coding books can be purchased at a reduced rate (download the registration form
The program has
been approved for 12 continuing education units for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirement of the American
Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the
program content or its program sponsor.
The calendar below shows courses
that have already been scheduled.
Please note not all courses listed on the calendar are available for registration.
If the course has an * on the calendar and the "Select Course" drop down menu, it is a closed course and
registration is available only for those who have permission from the host. If you register for the course without
permission, your registration will be rejected. KJ Trauma Consulting is not available to hold courses on the dates enclosed
If you are interested
in hosting a course in your area, please contact us! TraumaDataEducation@gmail.com
Please download our flyer and agenda below. Downloadable
registration forms are at the bottom of this page.
Click Here to Download Course Flyer
Click Here to Download Course Agenda
BEFORE REGISTERING for the Sharper Coding for Trauma with
ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS Course, please read the following:
- Course materials include training binder, presentation handouts, scenarios, note pages, highlighter and faculty fees.
Coding books are offered at a discount and must be purchased separately.
registrations will not be accepted - online and paper forms only please.
registrations followed by payment (check, money order or credit card) will be accepted.
- Payment by check is preferred. Visa, MasterCard and American Express registrations are subject to a processing fee.
- Registrations MUST BE RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL at least
30 days prior to the course date.
- All coding book orders
MUST BE RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL at least 30 days prior to the course date.
Make checks payable to:
KJ Trauma Consulting, LLC
PO Box 451
New Albany, OH 43054
- If your check is returned due to insufficient funds, you are responsible for paying
the penalty fees.
- Refunds only available in extenuating circumstances.
As an alternative, you may transfer your registration to a co-worker.
- Confirmations will be generated and sent via e-mail within two weeks of registration.
- Cancellation Policy: KJ Trauma Consulting, LLC (KJTC) reserves the right to cancel a course up to two weeks
prior to the start of the course. In case of a cancellation, KJTC will fully refund the course tuition. KJTC will not be responsible
for any other expenses incurred by the registrant. Should a course be cancelled due to an Act of God, KJTC will refund all
tuition payments for that course less a $100 processing fee for each registrant. KJTC will not be responsible for any other
expenses incurred by the registrant.
If you prefer to register using a paper form, please download it below.
Akron, OH Registration Form
Brockton, MA Registration Form
Charlotte, NC Registration Form
Chicago, IL Registration Form
Rochester, MN Registration Form
Santa Barbara, CA Registration Form
*Tyler, TX Registration Form
Vacaville, CA Registration Form
Waco, TX Registration Form
* Indicates closed course. Registration is available only for those who have permission
from the host.
Trauma Consulting LLC
PO Box 451
New Albany, OH 43054
Telephone: (614) 226-4777
Fax: (239) 599-8208